Add a program to the right click menu
1. First go to: "Start --> Run"
2. Type "regedit" with out quotes
3. Navigate to "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell"
4. Add a new Key to the "Shell" Key and name it anything you like.
5. Give it a default value that will appear when you right click a folder, (Eg:"MyTest")
6. Navigate to "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\MyTest"
7. Now you have to add a New Key named Command and Set the (Default) value of the application you want to run.
Eg:example: c:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe(Include fuil path)
8. Exit the Registry and reboot